Have you seen Part Uno of this post? Without much further ado, herewith the rest of the ads:
20. Milko: ‘a near cow experience’ – the claim and the execution may seem bizarre to us in India, but I guess its a quaint way of equating ‘natural’ with the brand.
Agency: Åkestam Holst, Sweden
21. Niedermeyer a consumer goods retail store advertised for its range of digital cameras with super zoom capability.
22. Nintendo: several gaming brands have dramatized the addictive nature of the gaming device with the ‘hands so busy’ idea. Here’s one such:
Agency: Lowe Brindfors
23. Nurdie: a print campaign for a brand of stocking saw the funny side of the product feature: opaque stockings.
Agency: Ogilvy & Mather, Werbeagentur
24. Globus Rutan pet food is so irresistible that inspires ‘others’ to masquerade as cats. The idea has been done by other pet food brands, but this is still funny.
Agency: Ogilvy & Mather, Germany
25 & 26: Siemens: brilliant series of ads to dramatize the claim ‘the quietest vacuum cleaner in its class’.
Agency: Scholz & Friends, Hamburg, Germany
27. Smint: speak closer is the proposition. The idea of seeing it from the perspective of the user gave the visuals a dramatic twist.
Agency: Leo Burnett, Lisbon
28. Soho – a brilliant series of ads to dramatize the benefit of high heels, ‘walk in the clouds’.
Agency: Agency: Wirz/BBDO, Zurich
29. Sony PSP: one of my favourite ideas in this series – it makes you chuckle and drives home the point of addictive gaming cleverly.
Agency: Agency:TBWA Espana
30. Spontex: ‘super absorbent’ is the claim. Brilliant art direction.
31 & 32: These ads are cool media innovations for Sprite, to drive home the point of ‘No Sugar, No Bull’. The first ad, a double spread presented a pretty picture. The instructions (fold on dotted lines so that A meet B – made famous by MAD Magazine) present a different picture altogether.
Agency: Saatchi & Saatchi
Hope you enjoyed this set of ads. Any favourites? Part 3 of this post coming soon.